+34 649 897 327
The total number of attendees must not be more than 6 in TOTAL per route.
For wider groups please contact us by phone of the Other Questions section.
Asking for a reservation implies your compliance with the general conditions.
1. Riding levels: The level indicated in the contact form is merely indicative for the organization of the route. On the day of the scheduled route, the instructor will test the riding level of the riders and will have the last word on whether the route would be conducted or not. In case the conditions of the rider were inappropriate for the safety of the scheduled route, the instructor could cancel it and the payment will be fully refunded.
2. Cancellations or modifications of the route by the client: If it is the client who decides to cancel the route, once they are there and before starting it, 50% of the payment will be charged. If the cancellation by the client occurs once the route has begun, 100% of it will be charged.
3. Reservations for groups, private routes or routes that include meals: these reservations must be paid in advance and, in case they are canceled less than 24 hours before the activity, they will not be refunded.
4. Children under 14 without experience will ride their own horse, but an instructor will accompany them on foot carrying the horse from the reins.
5. We have mandatory safety helmets, as well as hygienic paper caps, whose use is optional.